Friday, May 20, 2011

Huge Mothers Day Haul...Soooo overdue! pic heavyy

So I wanted to share with you all what I hauled this past mothers day thanks to my hubby. Orginally he surprised me with a box of the most delicious strawberrys ever. He also got me a couple magazines and 2 little charm bracelettes Then he gave me a gift card so I could pick out the rest of the things I wanted my self. There are pictures above of all the stuff I hauled, minus an outfit since its in the dirty clothes, lol..But, If you guys would like me to do a review on any of the items, let me know. P.S. I added a few picture of my kids since they are the reason my husband spoiled me so much. Hope you all enjoy.









2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, love this sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete