Friday, March 18, 2011

CVS Mini Drugstore Haul!

Hey Dolls,

So I had to make a trip to my local CVS to pick some things up and well, I just couldn't resist the urge to stop thru the makeup isles. With spring only officially a couple days away, I've been feeling the need to get in the spirit with some more spring like colors. Below is a list and some pictures of the things I grabbed. I haven't ever used these products before so expect individual reviews soon.

L'oreal True Match "super-blendable blush" - C1-2 Baby Blossom

L'oreal Infallible 6hr. Plumping Lipgloss - 106 Plumped Pink

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - 070 Soft Nude










Have any of you tried these products in these specific colors? What do you think? Post below!


*I own all rights to photos do not use/copy/redistribute without my prior consent!
Want to see more? Please follow me!
Feel free to comment below with any questions or suggestions.
Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. nice haul! The color burst lipsticks are in my pickup list...this list is filling up like crazy! LoL Some weeks ago the lipgloss where on sale at Walgreens but when I got back to get 2 they where all gone :(

    ReplyDelete