Friday, March 4, 2011

Coastal Secents 88 Mirage Palette Swatches

Finally!

I put some swatches together for all you ladies that were curious to see what this palette is all about. (Yeah!) While pictures can't even begin to show the true beauty of these shadows, I hope you all enjoy them anyway.

-If your interested in reading my full review of this palette, you can find it by clicking here















P.S. I applied all the swatches to my inner forearm (dry) using Loreal De-Crease shadow primer as a base. All of the pictures were taken in natural light without a flash. I also included a picture marking off the colors I used for your reference. 


Questions or Suggestions? Post a comment in the box below. Personal or Business inquires? Please click here. Thank you for your support! 



No comments:

Post a Comment